
Top Michigan Dems Headline Fundraiser for Arab-American PAC Whose Leader Wants Jews Sent ‘Back to Poland’
![]()
Democratic candidates in Michigan who reject American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) donations over the Israel-Hamas war spoke at a fundraiser this week for an Arab-American PAC whose leader praises Hamas and called for Israeli Jews to be sent “back to Poland.”
The post Top Michigan Dems Headline Fundraiser for Arab-American PAC Whose Leader Wants Jews Sent ‘Back to Poland’ appeared first on .
5 States Handed Out $1.4B In Federal Medicaid Funding To Illegals

Five states and Washington, D.C., funneled more than $1.35 billion in federal taxpayer Medicaid funding to illegals, according to a preliminary audit of the program completed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). CMS Administrator Dr. Mehemet Oz posted the results of the preliminary audit on social media showing California, D.C., Illinois, Washington, […]
‘We Hire and Admit Morons’: Penn Email Hack Delivers Truth Serum to Students and Alumni
![]()
In what may be the most honest message ever to appear under Ivy League letterhead, the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education sent an email to the “Penn community” declaring itself a “dogshit and elitist institution” that “hire[s] and admit[s] morons.” The message, which came under the subject line “We got hacked” and which […]
The post ‘We Hire and Admit Morons’: Penn Email Hack Delivers Truth Serum to Students and Alumni appeared first on .
Blaze Media Dearborn islamic attack Fbi thwarts attack Halloween attack plot Jihadi terror attack Politics
‘Jihadi’ terror attack planned for Halloween weekend leads to multiple arrests, FBI says

A terrorist attack planned for Halloween weekend was prevented by arrests made in Michigan, said Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Kash Patel.
Patel offered few details, but Sebastian Gorka, deputy assistant to President Donald Trump and senior director for counterterrorism at the National Security Council, said in a statement on social media that the plot was “Jihadi” in nature.
‘The FBI thwarted a potential terrorist attack and arrested multiple subjects in Michigan who were allegedly plotting a violent attack.’
“This morning Federal agents, under the direction of @FBIDirectorKash and @AGPamBondi, successfully disrupted a Jihadi terror plot in Detroit timed for Halloween when innocent children should be enjoying themselves Trick or Treating,” Gorka wrote.
“The threat is real,” he added.
The Dearborn Police Dept. confirmed that there had been an FBI operation in the city Friday morning and that there was no longer any threat to the public.
A spokesperson for the Dept. of Justice said in a statement to Blaze News that the law enforcement operation also included the city of Inkster, another city near Detroit.
“This morning the FBI thwarted a potential terrorist attack and arrested multiple subjects in Michigan who were allegedly plotting a violent attack over Halloween weekend,” reads the statement from Patel. “More details to come. Thanks to the men and women of FBI and law enforcement everywhere standing guard 24/7 and crushing our mission to defend the homeland.”
The FBI operation in Inkster was focused on a storage facility on Michigan Avenue, according to a WDIV-TV report. WDIV reported on two FBI operations at two other locations but could not confirm whether they were related to the alleged terror plot.
“This morning, I was briefed by Director Patel on the thwarted potential terrorist attack in our state,” Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) posted to social media on Friday. “As details continue to develop, I am grateful for the swift action of the FBI and MSP protecting Michiganders.”
Dearborn is known for becoming the first Arab-majority city in the U.S. in 2023.
In September, Dearborn Mayor Abdullah Hammoud, a Democrat and Muslim, berated a Christian resident who objected to the city honoring a man who had made comments in support of Islamic terrorism.
“You are a bigot, and you are a racist, and you are an Islamophobe,” Hammoud said to the man. “Although you live here, I want you to know, as mayor, you are not welcome here. And the day you move out of this city will be the day that I launch a parade celebrating the fact that you moved out of the city.”
Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
Horror show: ‘The View’ too scary for conservatives, boasts Behar

Talk about a booby prize.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) recently declared war on the GOP on several fronts, and instead of a trophy or plaque, she’ll get the honor of matching wits with those doyennes of derangement on “The View” next week.
The ever-present smile. The blazing hypocrisy. The fact that ‘Escape from New York’ is getting an all-too real sequel starting ASAP.
Apparently, Taylor Greene’s recent ideological about-face makes her the perfect conservative foil on a show that tends to veer — if not careen — left.
Co-host Joy Behar recently griped that the show can’t book right-leaning guests because, “They’re scared of us.”
Sure, Joy. Just like I’m “scared” of the 8-year-old Minecraft zombies who’ll be knocking on my door for Kit-Kats tonight.
Here’s a trick to make “The View” more compelling — stop treating guests who don’t agree with you like fun-size Snickers bars. It’s OK to have more than one.
Pretty payday
Julia Roberts is a genius. Or at least, her agent is.
The Oscar winner isn’t as active in Hollywood as in her box office heyday, but she still convinced a movie studio to pay her $20 million for her to star in “After the Hunt.”
The Me Too-themed drama cast Roberts as a professor torn between a trusted colleague (Andrew Garfield) and a bright student (Ayo Edebiri), who claims said colleague sexually assaulted her.
The film has made just $9 million worldwide and is already fading after two weeks of release. The budget? A reported $80 million, including that hefty price tag for the erstwhile “Pretty Woman.”
Paying 1995 rates in 2025 — when even the most beloved Oscar-winner can’t guarantee butts in seats? Well, Hollywood is the land of make-believe.
Billion-dollar baby
You first, Billie.
Androgynous crooner Billie Eilish is taking a bold stand against billionaires. The “Bad Guy” singer addressed a room full of rich, powerful people to accept an “innovator” award from the Wall Street Journal Magazine. Said room included mega billionaire Mark Zuckerberg, apparently.
She used the moment to lecture the ultra rich.
“Love you all, but there’s a few people in here that have a lot more money than me. … If you’re a billionaire, why are you a billionaire? No hate, but yeah, give your money away, shorties.”
Set aside the economic ignorance, the body shaming, and the fact that she’s a millionaire many times over. She just cut a gargantuan check to help defeat, check notes, “climate justice.” Why not just go full Joker and set a mountain of cash on fire? At least she could write a song about it …
RELATED: ‘The Naked Gun’ remake is laugh-out-loud funny? Surely, you can’t be serious
Don’t mess with the Zohran
There’s nothing funny about the rise of Zohran Mamdani.
The future New York City mayor is a terror apologist, an anti-Israel zealot, and an economic illiterate. There’s more, but you get the picture. Still, political satirists should have a field day with Mamdani on so many levels.
The ever-present smile. The blazing hypocrisy. The fact that “Escape from New York” is getting an all-too real sequel starting ASAP.
Instead, comedians are standing down. Anyone shocked? A new study by Newsbusters shows that late-night comics are targeting everyone else in the crowded New York mayoral race save Mamdani.
“Only three out of 63 jokes were about the socialist front-runner,” the site tallied. And that doesn’t count comedian turned shill Jon Stewart comparing Mamdani to Jackie Robinson …
Kim K’s moonshot
Reality stars say the darndest things.
It’s easy to poke fun at Kim Kardashian for her choice in suitors. That Kanye West pairing didn’t end well, did it?
Still, Ms. Kim is a savvy business person who transformed a sordid sex tape into a reality show empire. Just don’t ask her to teach a history class anytime soon.
Kardashian is co-starring with actress Sarah Paulson on the TV show “All’s Fair,” and apparently the two are quite chatty behind the scenes. Kardashian loves sharing her conspiracy theories with her co-star, including her belief that America never landed on the moon.
She pointed to a clip of Buzz Aldrin mishearing a question as part of her “proof.” In her defense, maybe she’s trying to recruit Candace Owens to her next reality show gig …
‘Fack’ all
Comedy is truly on the comeback trail.
The woke mind virus is fading. Roasts are back in vogue. The recent “Naked Gun” reboot was funnier than anyone expected. Now, a new trailer for a “Downton Abbey” spoof looks like the year’s brightest surprise.
“Fackham Hall,” hitting theaters December 5, packs more laughs in its two-minute running time than some mainstream comedies. The physical shtick is priceless, and the oh, so stuffy “Downton Abbey” vibe begs for a good satirical swatting.
At this rate, even Jimmy Kimmel might make us laugh before 2025 ends.
Don Lemon comes out as transphobic; says Megyn Kelly is ‘clockable’ as ‘trans’

Former CNN anchor Don Lemon’s new “Clip Farmers” podcast is off to a rocky start after he and his co-hosts were discussing the appearance of “MAGA women” — and Lemon took it a step too far.
As his Gen Z co-hosts were saying all MAGA women look the same, they also asked Lemon if Megyn Kelly was “chopped,” which they explain as meaning “not hot.”
“Yeah, she’s chopped,” Lemon replied, before adding, “I think she looks trans.”
“Let’s end on that note,” one of his co-hosts said in between nervous laughs.
But he couldn’t end it fast enough before Lemon added, “Looks clockable,” which means he thinks Kelly is not convincing as a woman — and thus would be easy to identify as transgender.
He went on to call her too skinny and said she wears too much makeup.
Now Lemon is in trouble with his base, as being “transphobic” is a direct assault on leftist values — and he used “trans” in a derogatory way despite speaking out numerous times about “transphobia.”
“So it’s OK for Don Lemon to use the word ‘trans’ as a derogatory statement about a woman? Oh, that’s interesting. I thought that was a lovely thing to be trans,” executive producer of “Pat Gray Unleashed” Keith Malinak says.
“This woman looks trans?” Pat Gray chimes in, shocked. “In what universe?”
Want more from Pat Gray?
To enjoy more of Pat’s biting analysis and signature wit as he restores common sense to a senseless world, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.
Vance schools yappy student on problems with immigration: ‘There’s too many people who want to come’

Vice President JD Vance taught college students an important lesson on the problems associated with mass immigration at a Turning Point USA event at the University of Mississippi on Wednesday.
After delivering his prepared remarks with Charlie Kirk’s widow, Erika Kirk — emphasizing the importance of avoiding pointless foreign entanglements, securing America’s borders, and altogether prioritizing citizens — Vance respectfully gave a few students much-needed reality checks.
One of the questioners prefaced by noting that his girlfriend was studying in the country on a student visa, then asked Vance about his views on legal immigration.
‘My job as vice president is not to look out for the interests of the whole world.’
“Thanks in part to the Biden border invasion but also thanks in part to a lot of bad immigration policy, right now, we have let in too many immigrants into the United States of America,” Vance responded.
The Pew Research Center recently indicated that as of January 2025, there were 53.3 million immigrants living in the U.S. — the largest number ever recorded. Over 15% of all U.S. residents and 19% of the U.S. labor force were immigrants.
The vice president suggested that “the evidence is pretty clear” that a great many of the over 1 million migrants who legally enter the U.S. every year “are actually undercutting the wages of American workers,” and suggested that such wage suppression is what prompted President Donald Trump and his administration to encourage H-1B reform.
Vance indicated further that while the intended function of the H-1B visa is to attract and retain top talent from around the world, “what it’s actually used to do is hire an accountant at a 50% discount to an American citizen. I don’t think that we should be hiring accountants from foreign countries when we’ve got accountants right here in the United States that would love to work for a good wage.”
RELATED: Camp of the H-1B Saints
Photo by Brad Vest/Getty Images
“We have got to get our overall numbers way, way down,” the vice president said, adding that the nation needs time to “build a sense of common identity” before admitting more people.
Vance’s remarks evidently vexed a young female student of apparent Indian origin in the crowd who used her time at the microphone to complain both about the vice president’s stated desire for his Hindu wife to one day join him in following Christ as well as his desire to taper the number of immigrants legally admitted into the United States.
“When you talk about too many immigrant [sic] here, what is — when did you guys decide that number? Why did you sell us a dream? You made us spend our youth, our wealth in this country and gave us a dream,” the woman said.
“How can you as a vice president stand there and say that ‘we have too many of them now, and we are going to take them out’ to people who are here, rightfully so?” she asked.
After clarifying that he was proposing greatly reducing the number of foreigner admissions in the future while honoring past promises to previous entrants, Vance stressed between interruptions from the woman that immigration policy should be adapted to the circumstances of the day.
“We cannot have an immigration policy where what was good for the country 50 or 60 years ago binds the country inevitably for the future,” the vice president said. “There’s too many people who want to come to the United States of America, and my job as vice president is not to look out for the interests of the whole world. It’s to look out for the people of the United States.”
While the questioner did not appear all too pleased with Vance’s America-first answer, the crowd burst into applause.
Before the conclusion of the event, the vice president told the crowd, “Despair is a sin. Do not give in to the sin of despair. Let’s keep fighting to save the United States of America.”
Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
French lawmakers reject wealth tax on ultra-rich

PARIS – French lawmakers shot down proposals to levy a wealth tax on the ultra-rich demanded by the Left and on Friday backed instead a diluted government plan to tax assets kept in holding companies.
search
categories
Archives
navigation
Recent posts
- The viral country anthem that has girlboss Twitter melting down and trad women cheering November 29, 2025
- Marco Masa, Eliza Borromeo evicted from ‘Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Collab Edition 2.0’ November 29, 2025
- Ruru Madrid says entering PBB house was once his dream: ‘Ngayon, natupad ko na’ November 29, 2025
- UAAP: NU claims record 9th title in UAAP Cheerdance Competition November 29, 2025
- Gilas Pilipinas defense on Jericho Cruz a key in 41-point blowout of Guam, says Scottie Thompson November 29, 2025
- Australian PM Albanese ties the knot in private ceremony November 29, 2025
- DSWD to suspend issuance of AICS guarantee letters for December 2025 November 29, 2025











