
Author: mfnnews
Max Verstappen wins Las Vegas Grand Prix; Lando Norris and Oscar Piastri DQ’d

A year after clinching his fourth consecutive World Drivers’ Championship on the Strip, Red Bull’s Max Verstappen maintained a sliver of hope for a fifth with a stellar showing at the Las Vegas Grand Prix.
NCAA: San Beda outlasts Letran in double OT ahead of Juniors play-in

San Beda University survived Colegio de San Juan de Letran in double overtime, 81-77, in the NCAA Season 101 juniors basketball on Sunday at the Filoil Centre.
KMJS investigates mining in Sierra Madre and the controversial Monterrazas de Cebu

From 2003 to 2020, Sierra Madre in Luzon lost forests the size of almost 6,000 football fields. This is not just due to illegal logging, but also a large mining operation within its mountains.
Mga suspendidong klase sa Lunes, Nov. 24, 2025

Suspendido ang klase sa ilang lugar sa bansa sa Lunes, November 24, 2025, dahil sa inaasahang matinding pag-ulan bunga ng LPA o low pressure area.
PCSO: No winners for 6/49, 6/58 lotto draws on Sunday, Nov. 23

No lucky bettors took home the jackpot prizes in the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office”s major lotto draws on Sunday night, Nov. 23.
AFP renews rejection of military intervention, unconstitutional means

A week ahead of the November 30 protest rallies against corruption and amid an alleged destabilization plot against President Ferdinand Marcos Jr., the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on Sunday reiterated its rejection of unconstitutional means to change the country”s leadership, especially calls for military intervention.
At least 50 pupils kidnapped from Nigeria Catholic school escape, church says

Fifty of the more than 300 students kidnapped from a Nigerian Catholic school last week have escaped, the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) said on Sunday.
PTFoMS vows safe environment for press, justice for Maguindanao massacre victims

The Presidential Task Force on Media Security (PTFoMS) on Sunday renewed its commitment to protect Filipino journalists and pursue justice for victims of media-related violence as the country marked the 16th anniversary of the 2009 Maguindanao massacre.
14 na pulis, suspek sa paggahasa ng 18-anyos na babae sa Cavite

Labing-apat na pulis ang suspek sa paggahasa ng 18-anyos na dalaga sa Cavite.
Trump admin slams South Africa for ‘weaponized’ G-20 presidency as summit ignores Christian persecution
Diplomatic row erupts as South Africa refuses U.S. embassy delegation at G-20 handover ceremony, prompting sharp rebuke from Trump administration officials.
search
categories
Archives
navigation
Recent posts
- How Christians Are Killing Christianity November 29, 2025
- ‘Hypnotized by … state-run media’: Charlie Sheen reveals to Megyn Kelly his political shift after doing his own research November 29, 2025
- Mississippi ‘miracle’ catapults 4th-grade reading scores from bottom into top 10 by getting back to phonics November 29, 2025
- Jessica Soho at Martin del Rosario, sinorpresa ang mga nanood ng ‘KMJS’ Gabi ng Lagim: The Movie” sa Pampanga November 29, 2025
- NCAA: T-Mc Ongotan keeps chin up after Arellano’s quarterfinals heartbreak November 29, 2025
- DA OKs meat export permits for 13 Chilean companies November 29, 2025
- Retired military officers reject destabilisation, reaffirm trust in AFP November 29, 2025






