
NBC scraps Snoop Dogg’s New Year’s Eve special
NBC will not move forward with a planned New Year’s Eve special starring iconic rapper Snoop Dogg.
NBC had previously announced a two-hour special, “Snoop Dogg’s New Year’s Eve,” that was scheduled to air live from Miami on December 31, but the rapper told Deadline it was no longer happening.
“Sometimes the calendar gets in the way of the celebration, which is why my NBC family and I decided this winter was time for us all to focus on the Olympics,” Snoop Dogg told Deadline.
NBCUniversal previously announced that Snoop Dogg would be part of the network’s coverage of the 2026 Winter Olympics in Italy. A May press release touted “a high-energy, star-studded celebration” that would be “packed with unforgettable music, iconic performances and surprise artist collaborations. “
You may also like
By mfnnews
search
categories
Archives
navigation
Recent posts
- Northwestern Agrees To Reverse Concessions to Pro-Hamas Protesters in Deal With Trump Admin November 30, 2025
- Anti-ICE Protesters Trap Agents In NYC Parking Garage, Foil Raid November 30, 2025
- National Guard Shooting Suspect Expected To Survive November 30, 2025
- It’s Time To Say Goodbye To The Obamacare Failure November 30, 2025
- Former DNC Chair Blames Trump For National Guard Shooting November 30, 2025
- 12 Years Later, The Numbers Make Clear Obama’s Approach To Homelessness ‘Massively Failed’ November 30, 2025
- Thanksgiving Isn’t for Atheists November 30, 2025







Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.