
Left-wing podcaster uses Mamdani win to push reeducation of ‘crusty White people’ to embrace multiculturalism
Jennifer Welch celebrated Zohran Mamdani’s election as NYC mayor-elect, claiming Americans have no culture and must embrace multiculturalism.
Dodgers pitcher Alex Vesia misses World Series championship parade due to ‘deeply personal family matter’
Alex Vesia was absent from the World Series games and the Los Angeles Dodgers’ victory parade due to what the team described as a “deeply personal family matter.”
Meghan Markle returns to acting despite claiming she was ‘done’ after royal exit: report
Meghan Markle reportedly returned to acting for the first time since leaving royal duties in 2020 filming “Close Personal Friends” with Lily Collins and Brie Larson.
Erika Kirk recalls last moments with Charlie before his ‘horror movie’ murder, addresses assassination video
Erika Kirk opens up about the assassination of her husband in a raw, emotional interview, sharing intimate details about his final moments.
‘Socialism Is Not a Dirty Word Anymore’: Zohran Mamdani’s Victory Emboldens the Far Left
![]()
Zohran Mamdani’s election victory has emboldened far-left anti-Israel radicals like streamer Hasan Piker and former New York Rep. and “Squad” member Jamaal Bowman, who declared that America is at “the heart of the imperial war” and that “socialism is not a dirty word anymore.”
The post ‘Socialism Is Not a Dirty Word Anymore’: Zohran Mamdani’s Victory Emboldens the Far Left appeared first on .
Conservative Review Filibuster Government Shutdown John thune Newsletter: Politics and Elections Uncategorized
EXCLUSIVE: John Thune Is Defying Trump On The Filibuster. Here’s His Explanation.
Senate Majority Leader John Thune is on a collision course with President Donald Trump over nixing a longstanding legislative tool to end the 36-day government shutdown. Thune, who pledged to defend the filibuster on Day One of his leadership tenure, reiterated on Wednesday that Republicans would not scrap the Senate’s 60-vote threshold to end the […]
Mainstream Journos Simp for Nazi Twink
![]()
Nick Fuentes, the “Nazi twink” influencer who recently told “highbrow Groyper” Tucker Carlson about his love of Joseph Stalin, is quickly becoming the mainstream media’s favorite “conservative.” Earlier this week, New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg anointed Fuentes as the “successor” to murdered activist Charlie Kirk, and blamed the Republican Party for fueling his rise.
The post Mainstream Journos Simp for Nazi Twink appeared first on .
‘Unleashed’: Houston ICE agents complete another large-scale immigration raid

While national attention has largely been focused on cities like Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois, illegal alien arrests in Texas have seen an uptick following recent raids.
According to an NBC News report, Immigration and Customs Enforcement recently completed an operation in Houston, Texas, which led to 1,500 arrests over a 10-day stretch.
‘President Trump and Secretary Noem have unleashed ICE to make America safe again.’
NBC noted that the rate of per-day arrests on this raid was above average compared with raids in other cities.
The Department of Homeland Security confirmed the report on social media.
On X, DHS said, “President Trump and Secretary Noem have unleashed ICE to make America safe again.”
RELATED: Texas DMV has allegedly been registering vehicles to illegal aliens
Photo by Jamie Kelter Davis/Getty Images
“If you come to our country and break our laws. We will hunt you down.”
The 10-day Houston raid in October was preceded by similar 10-day raids in February and August, which respectively led to 543 and 822 arrests, NBC reported, citing Bret Bradford, the Houston field office director.
Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
California Republicans sue to stop Newsom’s redistricting scheme — he responds: ‘Good luck, losers’

Republicans have filed a lawsuit against Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom’s scheme to redistrict California after a resounding victory for Proposition 50.
Newsom campaigned for the proposition on the basis that it would give Californians a chance to oppose President Donald Trump’s policies by flipping congressional states. The proposal quickly won after polls closed Tuesday, with 63.8% in support and only 36.2% opposed, and with over 75% of expected votes counted.
‘Time to defend your racial gerrymandering in Federal court where you can’t hide behind the skirts of judges you personally appointed.’
The proposition is expected to allow Democrats to redraw the state’s districts and give the party at least five more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. The lawsuit is asking a court to pause implementation of the law beyond the deadline where it could affect the midterm elections.
The lawsuit says the gerrymandering scheme is unconstitutional because it violates the 14th and 15th Amendments by redistricting according to race, specifically for Hispanics.
“While the Constitution entrusts states with designing congressional districts, the Supreme Court has also held that states may not, without a compelling reason backed by evidence that was in fact considered, separate citizens into different voting districts on the basis of race,” the lawsuit argues.
Newsom’s office responded by ridiculing those behind the lawsuit.
“We haven’t reviewed the lawsuit, but if it’s from the California Republican Party and Harmeet Dhillon’s law firm, it’s going to fail. Good luck, losers,” the statement reads.
“See you in Court Gavin,” attorney Mark Meuser replied. “Time to defend your racial gerrymandering in Federal court where you can’t hide behind the skirts of judges you personally appointed.”
RELATED: ‘He did horrible s**t!’ Rogan rips into Newsom’s presidential aspirations — and he fires back
Trump ripped into Democrats just ahead of the election and claimed it had been rigged.
“The Unconstitutional Redistricting Vote in California is a GIANT SCAM in that the entire process, in particular the Voting itself, is RIGGED,” he wrote on social media. “All ‘Mail-In’ Ballots, where the Republicans in that State are ‘Shut Out,’ is under very serious legal and criminal review.”
The proposition push is seen by many as part of Newsom’s campaign to win the Democratic nomination for president in 2028.
Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
Spotify to continue airing ICE recruitment ads despite Soros-linked complaint

The Trump administration has been actively recruiting new Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers to assist in the effort to enforce United States law and remove illegal foreigners from America. However, some organizations have taken issue with the advertising efforts on Spotify to recruit people at this critical time.
‘This ad is part of a wider campaign from the US government running across multiple platforms, including television, streaming, and online channels.’
MoveOn, a George Soros-affiliated organization, started a petition to specifically pressure Spotify to remove ICE recruitment ads from its platform.
The petition calls the advertisements “offensive government propaganda” that uses “inflammatory and dehumanizing language.”
“And now Spotify and other streaming platforms are letting ICE use the platform that people pay for entertainment and connection as ICE’s recruitment tactic. It’s intrusive, offensive, and disturbing,” the petition reads.
RELATED: Deportations top 2 million under Trump — and most aren’t by force
Photo by Jamie Kelter Davis/Getty Images
The petition does not call out any other streaming platforms by name.
“This ad is part of a wider campaign from the U.S. government running across multiple platforms, including television, streaming, and online channels,” a Spotify spokesperson told Blaze News
“Users can also help manage their ad experience in-app by liking or disliking an ad or logging into their account via web browser and updating their ad preferences,” the spokesperson added.
The petition fails to mention that the only users affected by the ads are free subscribers. Paid subscribers do not receive advertising, leaving them virtually unaffected by the ads.
On Blaze News’ last count, the petition has 36,914 signatures. The goal is 40,000.
MoveOn and the Department of Homeland Security did not respond to a request for comment from Blaze News.
Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
search
categories
Archives
navigation
Recent posts
- Allie Beth Stuckey warns: ‘If you live by the crowd, you’ll die by the crowd’ November 30, 2025
- Dobol B TV Livestream: December 1, 2025 November 30, 2025
- Netherlands-based migrant Filipinos stage Nov. 30 anti-corruption rally November 30, 2025
- Israel”s Netanyahu seeks pardon in years-long corruption trial November 30, 2025
- Officials express optimism as US and Ukraine try to work out peace deal in Florida November 30, 2025
- Reporter’s Notebook: Thanksgiving weekend in Turkey with an American pope, next stop Lebanon November 30, 2025
- Check if your passwords were stolen in huge leak November 30, 2025









