
NBC scraps Snoop Dogg’s New Year’s Eve special
NBC will not move forward with a planned New Year’s Eve special starring iconic rapper Snoop Dogg.
NBC had previously announced a two-hour special, “Snoop Dogg’s New Year’s Eve,” that was scheduled to air live from Miami on December 31, but the rapper told Deadline it was no longer happening.
“Sometimes the calendar gets in the way of the celebration, which is why my NBC family and I decided this winter was time for us all to focus on the Olympics,” Snoop Dogg told Deadline.
NBCUniversal previously announced that Snoop Dogg would be part of the network’s coverage of the 2026 Winter Olympics in Italy. A May press release touted “a high-energy, star-studded celebration” that would be “packed with unforgettable music, iconic performances and surprise artist collaborations. “
You may also like
By mfnnews
search
categories
Archives
navigation
Recent posts
- Eman Bacosa Pacquiao replaces 6-year-old boxing gloves with new pair from Vicki Belo, Hayden Kho November 30, 2025
- Jimuel Pacquiao opens pro career with majority draw vs. Brendan Lally November 30, 2025
- NBA: Nikola Jokic, Nuggets top Suns as road win streak hits 7 November 30, 2025
- NBA: Warriors overcome Stephen Curry’s absence, top Pelicans November 30, 2025
- NBA: Anthony Edwards, Wolves overcome Jaylen Brown’s big game to top Celtics November 30, 2025
- NBA: Miles Bridges drops 35 as Hornets rally past Raptors in OT November 30, 2025
- Chito Miranda flexes son Miguel’s report card: ‘Sobrang nakakaproud’ November 30, 2025








Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.